Tuesday, May 26, 2009

25 Randoms...

Remember when everyone was filling out those 25 random things about themselves? Well... i never did cause i couldn't think of 25 random things about myself. But over time I did... so here they are:

1. In one year I graduated from college, moved home, planned a wedding, got married, moved to Idaho, quit 2 jobs, got 1 job, and somehow i'm still alive.

2. I love relay-races, and I mean reallly love them.

3. I love traditions

4. I lieu of this, I asked my parents to have an easter egg hunt for us "kids" when I went home this year. My siblings probably weren't as stoked as I was. My parents probably weren't either. But i was ecstatic.

5. I still think I have about 8 more hours of Prim-o roller blading at a roller-rink left in me. (I swear that I was stopped before my prime).

6. Getting older makes me sad sometimes. Not cause I don’t want to be old, but it means all those big life events I looked forward to are over. (I know, more will come).

7. I used to be a huge fan of JTT, but only secretly. Instead of hanging up posters out of Tiger Beat on my wall, I just put pictures of him in my wallet.

8. I dont have a favorite color.

9. I'm DEATHLY afraid of mice for no apparent reason.

10. I'm really bad at taking pictures.

11. I think I’d be a great sitcom writer

12. I generally have whatever I’m thinking written all over my face (although sometimes it’s interpreted wrong).

13. I love oldies—Especially the Beach Boys

14. Cutting onions makes me cry, a lot.

15. I have a phobia of tan-lines.

16. I wish I read more.

17. I rarely eat vegetables.

18. I have a terrible memory. You could be recapping a movie with me that I just finished watching and most likely I’d forget the scenes you’re talking about.

19. I wrote a letter to the Kroc center asking them to create a flag football women’s league.

20. I know how to “keep the books” for baseball/softball.

21. I wish I knew how to surf.

22. I took gymnastics when I was in 7th grade with a bunch of 3rd graders. I got invited to their birthday parties. I never went though.

23. Ross is my favorite “friend”.

24. Denny’s and Perkins are some of my favorite restaurants.

25. I hated more than anything, posing like a tiger in our sorority pictures.

3 comments:

jordan said...

these are good Tricia...lots of stuff I didn't know. I was giggling thinking of you writing a letter to the Kroc center...maybe you should post that.

Anonymous said...

thank you for reminding me about the gymnastics with 3rd graders. And you should write a sitcom.

Bethany said...

A tip about cutting onions: Chew gum while cutting them and run it under cold water first. Also, remove and throw away the center core immediately- that is the pungent part!