Sunday, June 14, 2009

nothing interesting

i know i haven't blogged in a while... it's probably because nothing super interesting has happened. i mean that's blog worthy.

here's why i say that...

we had a fabulous time with adam's sisters and the nieces and nephew, but they posted great pics on their blogs, and since they're 2/5ths of my readers, i figured it's safest to just direct you to their blog.

i got a job, that's exciting, but again all of my readership probably already knew that



well... here might be something new: we might be looking into getting a saint bernard puppy. short haired. adam is really pushing for a big dog, i'd just prefer medium sized, but i'm kinda a sucker when it comes to him. hence idaho.

oh... one last thing... if you see Hangover, leave just before the credits, it'll make it way way way better. trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you make your life seem boring...i know thats not true so jazz the blog up a bit next time. I want you to write about a reality tv show that stars you and me...so think about that.

Bethany said...

Excuse me, I did not know you got a job! Congrats! What do you do? Also, as much as I don't like dogs, I think big dogs are way cooler than little things so tell Adam that I concur with his idea on the big dog- not that that will make any difference to him. Miss you so much!