Tuesday, May 19, 2009

If you know me, you know my obsession with straws. It's kind of weird I guess, but I love these little guys. They make drinking so much more enjoyable, an experience if you will. No chance of ice falling at your face, very little movement required to take a sip (which means you can still be laying down to do so), and it makes any drink you're drinking like a little store bought treat. (note: they should not be used in cans, they make everything foamy).

But unfortunately I seem to have uncovered a downside to straws. They have effected my straw-less drinking ability. I discovered this a while ago but was convinced of it's effects the other day at the gym when i repeatedly poured water down the front of my shirt while trying to drink from my nalgene.

Solution options: pack a straw in my gym bag, or be intentional about reteaching myself to use a cup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a reason I'm your best friend. Look for something in mail early next week.