Thursday, October 30, 2008

people pleaser

due to one complaint made by a certain Liz Wright, I've decided to blog in public, completely against my wishes. Our computer is out of commission right now and hopefully we'll be getting a new one soon, but until then this might be it for a while.

lets see...

in our lives, that you might not hear from me already on the phone:
-the phillies won the world series yesterday, a life altering event considering i've NEVER seen Philadelphis win a championship in my lifetime.
-saw HSM3 with Keje on Sunday for $4. Not life-altering but still magical.
-i finally found a wall flower from bath and body works that even Adam likes--a big accomplishment after my 5th trip to BBW. So i bought 3.
-the weather has been in the 60s all week and i'm loving it. I've been riding my bike a lot.
-I've applied for a job with the city in the category of "Waste water and Human Resources". I'm not sure how much waste water i'll be dealing with exactly, but somedays i feel desperate.

guess that's all the random news you miss out on hearing when you dont live nearby.

vote on tuesday. and vote mccain/palin.

2 comments:

kirstin said...

I love reading about y'alls life on here...
Out of curiousity- which b&b scent finally pleased the Picky One?

Tricia said...

believe it or not... autumn apple. luckily i think it'll carry over into christmas/winter okay, since it looks like i might not be able to do any cinnamony-holiday smells.