Thursday, October 16, 2008

new plan


ok I know i've built up this whole change in web address for this blog. Well... I've decided that's not happening. Why the heck do they have to make those words that you have to retype so dag on hard to read?? After about 10 tries, and even listening to the handicap one, i've decided to just stick to the same one. Hope no one is offended by it.

could someone please tell me the purpose of those visual verifications though? And are they hard for everyone or just me?


anyway... at the top is a picture my parents took during their visit out here. It's Adam and me at Bonsai for dinner on my birthday. I'll post more pictures later as I get them.


2 comments:

jordan said...

...I sometimes have to do two or three of the verifications too!

love the pic of you guys- hope you had a fun time with your dad and cath and can't wait to see more pics!

Anonymous said...

um is that sweater one of my hand-me-downs or do you happen to have the same one i gave away last winter?