Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the rest of the pictures from the fam visit.











So I got the rest of the pictures from my parents visit. Here are just some. But the first one is us at dinner at the resort the last day they were here, just before we went to the movies... it was delicious and had a great view!, then there's cath and me getting the best pedicures of our lives! Mimosas included. We went while adam and my dad went fishing (we were spoiled). And then the last two were pictures of our townhouse taken right before we went to breakfast at Michael D's. It was such a fun visit and every time i pass the hotel where they stayed it makes me miss them:(

1 comment:

jordan said...

awww...
a) this makes me miss CDA
b) this makes me miss you guys!
c) looks like you had a great time with the fam.
d) I love your town house!