Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stetson's rough day...

Let me explain:




Sunday morning Adam and I woke up super early to get ready to go see the start of Ironman (more on that later). I let Stetson out while I got ready, as is our usual routine. I open the door moments before we leave to see him covered in a burnt red color. He got into some clay that the previous owners of the house had left behind the shed. Darn it! So after a bit, we washed it all off him. Only moments later we opened the door again to see him looking like this:





what a punk! We had a good laugh behind the door first, but then he got in trouble.



And then after another couple hours, we came home and his eye was super red and puffy (I'll spare you the details) and we ended up having to take him to the vet. 10 minutes and $70.00 later, we got some ointment and all was ok again.





Needless to say, Sunday was a rough day for him....and for us.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Aw Stetson! I can only IMAGINE all of the trouble he and Murphy would get in together. They would be adventurous naughty cousin pups...two big curious dogs.
And isn't it amazing that you can spend 10 min at the vet and they suck all kinds of money from you? Crazy.