Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Work made me miss my pool party...

Work perpetually interrupts my beach plans. Every week, Monday through Friday (except for my every other Wednesday half-day) I try to make plans to go to the beach, and then I remember "shoot, I have to work that day, I can't make it to my beach party, I'll have to reschedule". Anyone else have this problem?



Well this week, I was supposed to have my half day on Wednesday (today) and made actual legitimate plans for a pool party with some other sun lovers. Unfortunately my half-day every other Wednesday got switched around this week, which makes most other things in my life more convenient, except that I missed my pool party:(


To compensate for my loss, I went to the park for lunch (pictured below) instead of running my usual winter time errands which usually find me at Target. Actually this is a much more common occurrence now that it's summer time, Shelly and Sara can attest to that. Although, today I did not pack a tube top like I sometimes try to do to avoid any possibility of nasty tan lines...







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that you pack a tube top just for lunch tanning bahaha

Gus said this weekend that he's never met anyone more obsessed with tan lines than me...I defended myself by saying its normal and i can think of others who are equallly dedicated.

Bethany said...

You are really pretty, Tricia. I miss you. :)

Sara said...

Awww T I miss your lunch time park/tanning visits!!! I never fully understood them but they were very you! Miss you!