Sunday, June 19, 2011

HP Marathon?




So what happens when your husband is away for another weekend, and the weather is still terr.i.bleeeee (meanin high 50s-low 60s and gray. gray. gray. rain. and more gray) ?? You decide to join the rest of society and watch Harry Potter. Since I've never seen the movies before, any of them, I decided it was a good weekend for this. Now, I will know why my nephew has a onesie that says "Future Gryffindor", or what the heck Keje and Jord are talking about when they say "Expelliarmus" and get into what I used to think looked like a Karate stance. I dont necessarily have to do it with them, but at least I won't be clueless.







I'm on the fourth movie, and when Adam comes home, we'll watch the rest of them since he hasn't seen beyond number four either. I mean at least now I know what all the hype is about, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

but did you like them?

Tricia said...

Oh yeah... guess i should say... Definitely entertaining. I think if I had read all the books I'd be way more loyal. But I have thoroughly enjoyed myself this weekend.

mom/carla said...

I can't wait to see the movie so please don't reveal any "secrets" (although I have read all the books so I know what will happen)> Weird, huh?