Thursday, March 31, 2011

This week on Ludwig Life...

This week has been a bit out of sorts for us. Sunday morning I woke up with what we'll call the flu (for sake of me having to describe my gross symptoms). It totally knocked me out for three days, making yesterday, Wednesday, my first day of work this week. Also on Sunday, Adam rolled his ankle playing basketball in our Church League. So he didn't work (since he's in construction, not cause he's dramatic) until today. This turned some lemons into lemonade since we were able to stay home hobbling around together. But I'd say we're both glad to be back working. Just pray his ankle keeps getting better. AND, incase you aren't my friend on facebook, Stetson turned 1 this week! I wanted to throw a birthday party for him, and serve hot dogs, but Adam told me I was not allowed, and gave me a look that said "you're turning into one of those dog owners", so instead, I just bought us party hats for a celebration together---that mostly just turned into us giving him a new toy and bone and me singing a Happy Birthday solo to him. (Lame party if you ask me, but Adam assures me that Stetson didn't know the difference). Lastly, like most of you I filled out a couple of NCAA tournament brackets. And probably like most of you, my bracket was completely destroyed by the end of last weekend. BUTTTT, I got good news yesterday. I won the first round of a pool I entered with one of our disaster restoration companies we work with! $30! Texas Roadhouse, consider this my reservation for tonight, we'll be there at 7.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that adam told you no to the hot dog birthday party...i can just picture the scene in my head.

Blair said...

can dogs eat hotdogs?

Tricia said...

Blair, I'm not really sure. Dogs can eat lots of things. But in my head, he still would have had his food... but the theme would have been "hot dogs" and we would make hot dogs for our guests:)