Friday, March 18, 2011

Leon Cole

So I'm not sure you have all heard about this, but Adam and I were asked to be Godparents! Our friends (and Adam's family friends for a long time), Ryan and Laura Nofziger, asked us to be Godparents of their third child, Leon Cole. We were so pleasantly surprised! (I confessed to Laura that I think I'm always surprised by how much they really like us-ha! I mean to want to start a business with us, and then ask us to be Godparents? They must really think we're great).

Anyway, last weekend was Leon's baptism, so Adam and I drove out to Tacoma to meet the little man and watch him be dedicated to the Lord. It was a fun trip to say the least. He's the sweetest baby-easy going and very smiley. Here's a picture of us, sorry it's blurry. But we're so thankful to get to be such a big part of this little boy's life:)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we still have the exact same hair cut.

mom/carla said...

It's a long stretch BUT perhaps now Mark and I can be considered legitimate "family" with Laura and Ryan (and their kiddos). Stay with me here...you are the godparents, we are your parents, so, by default, we should be the grandparents, right?

So glad that you are in their lives and vice versa!!!

Laura Nofziger said...

I think that's an excellent idea, Carla! Can't have too many Ludwigs in your life....

love you guys! Laura