Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My best friend's wedding (how's that for cheesy?)


This girl got engaged! Head over to her blog (here) for pics of her fabulous ring.

This is the story of the proposal that she sent out in an email:

"late Monday morning, I returned from Costa Rica and was picked up by Gus at the Atlantic City Airport with flowers in hand. Not thinking anything odd about this sweet gesture, we headed back to Brigantine at my request to gather up some of my belongings at my parent's beach house. As we pulled up to the house Gus told me he had a little surprise and to wait downstairs til he was ready. Naturally, I assumed the surprise had something to do with food...what can I say? I'm a Wright. Once I was allowed upstairs I was greeted with a trail of flowers, pictures and notes up to the dining room. You're probably thinking that this was a dead give away as to what was about to happen, but my parents had done a very good job convincing me that "the talk" with Bob had not taken place yet. I rounded the corner to the dining room and there was Gus waiting with ring in hand. He got down on one knee and popped the question and I said YES! "

Cute huh?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha it's a wonder that I landed a future husband. thanks for the appropriate picture. love you!

mom/carla said...

It will be fun to be part of the wedding plans (through you).