Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy December 1st!

It's December 1, and according to my husband I can now (officially) start celebrating Christmas.





So Merry Christmas!!!! I hope you get to listen to christmas music, decorate your house, light christmas candles, hang stockings, drink eggnog (or the ludwig award winning peppermint eggnog--thank you ludwig family drink contest 08), wrap presents, possibly make up a christmas rap while doing so (if you're my dad), go caroling, go look at other peoples christmas lights, watch an excessive amount of christmas movies, address christmas cards, drink peppermint mochas from starbucks, go shopping, have ugly sweater christmas parties, and do white elephant gift exchanges.... because I hope to do all these things too! I love Christmas!!






....there is a small part of me that would like to decorate our house like this someday.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

You are a woman after my heart!!! So glad you finally get to start celebrating....we had the Christmas music going the day after Thanksgiving! Have a wonderful holiday season...hope you are celebrating in your new house...keep us posted! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

i love that you love christmas.