Friday, December 18, 2009

they make me feel 18 again...

We had our Stand Christmas Party this last Wednesday. It consisted of decorating trees (and donating them to the thrift store), a cake walk, and dressing up someone in our group like Santa with the bag of stuff they gave us. Adam and I had a blast, of course.... and i think the kids did too:

This is Andrea and Ellie, probably my two most faithful girls:). we're baking our cake for the cake walk.... holiday fun fetti...mmm




Adam asked us to make his group's cake...so we decided they probably wanted a pink disney princess cake. You can tell just how much he liked it...


Here's some of my girls and our beautiful tree which was silver and teal themed. Adam described it as classy---which made me so proud.
(below going from left to right is me, Andrea, Trista, Ellie, Megan, and Jessie)


Here is Adam and some of his group. But i dont know these kids names.

haha. i think adam is the only one in an ugly sweater.... poor guy.

No comments: