Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dear Philadelphia,

I wanted to write you a note to let you know that I'm here to see you and here are all the things I love about you and am looking forward to doing while I'm here visiting you.



Christmas Decorations: tree, stockings (possibly with dad's spare change), lights, candles in all the windows, wreaths and spot lights... ahh...





tea at the Park Hyatt downtown...





King of Prussia Mall...





Cheesesteaks....




the shore...



giving my presents... and lets be honest, receiving them too:)...





lily....


Wawa--diet lemonade tea, hoagies....





And of course family & friends:)



Please tell those I'm not with Merry Christmas and I love them. It's gonna be a great week:)



1 comment:

mom/carla said...

I hope that you have a great time while in Philadelphia. It sounds like you are going to be BUSY while you are there!