Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Vin etching, oct. 2, & a family affair

Lately....


...Our insurance agency had a big VIN Etching Event last saturday. It went really well I'd say. Sara wants to do another one, which makes me very happy. Here are some photos...

...also, we got our closing date: October 2, that's friday! cool!



...lastly, our super stellar parents are coming out in increments... first Carla and Mark come tomorrow until next tuesday, then mine come wednesday until the follow saturday... can't wait.


so if you dont hear from me for a while, i'm still alive, just busy busy busy.



...and a pigeon was perched above our door ever so creepily this morning when i walked into work. like a statue. i thought they left for the winter. guess not.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good luck with the move! That is so exciting! And have fun with the family. I miss you! I can't wait to see pictures of stuff when you get settled in.