Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm a liar

I dont have pictures to post on here. One. because Adam couldn't find our camera before my philly trip to take my own photos with (and my friends haven't posted theirs...so bug liz if you're curious). two. though we have a suspicion where the camera is now, I'm too lazy to go look. So i'm sorry for making empty promises... hopefully i'll get some soon since blogs without pictures can be boring.

But i had a great trip to philadelphia consisting of daily DD's, seeing my Dad's new office (and fantastic accent walls), reminiscing in brigantine, and meeting liz's new bf in AC... Marco, seeing my brothers, friends from college/highschool, and my entire family came to a bbq at my house.

Travelwise: the plane ride there was shocking... an open seat next to me on every flight. The plane ride home was cool too, for the most part. It had a movie, a luxury that I always anticipate on these long flights (ask adam). My only complaint was that i find it quite obnoxious when your rowmate decides they want to put the window shade down so they can sleep. even more annoying is when they only put it half down so that only they can see out. Memo: just because you have the window SEAT doesnt mean you have dibs on the window too. some of us only chose the aisle seat for bathroom convenience and unfortunately that has to take precedence to sleeping comfort and apparent window shade control. rude.

anyway... all that said, I'll leave you now with a new website to check out.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

OOoohhh my gosh! That website is so funny. I swear that looks like our WalMart. In fact, Corey refuses to shop there now. I will have to show him this tomorrow. I was laughing out loud! Thanks, Trish!