Monday, September 14, 2009

good news!

Today has been somewhat of a splattering of good news...

1. brooke texted me that her sister, Jayne, is having a girl!! i'm sure a boy would have been good news too, but just knowing the sex means it's closer for them. but here she is below...

and 2. The initial appraisal on our house went well!! Adam says just a few minor fixes so keep your fingers crossed. So I'm not positive, but i think that means we'll be closing soon! Our address hopefully soon will be 613 Indiana Ave., Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814 in case you want to google map it. (It's the yellow one. )

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha when i first saw that picture in my dashboard i swore it was you announcing you were pregnant.

i would have been pissed it thats the way you told me. but i know better than to think you would do such at thing.