Sunday, September 27, 2009

I have a very cute husband.

Adam and I were packing a bit today. I was excited because he offered to help pack and i knew it was the perfect opportunity to have him go through the boxes in the spare bedroom that are a modge podge of bills, old goofy sunglasses, pictures, and trash. So that's what we're upstairs doing. And you should also know he is wearing fake teeth and his graduation robe while doing so.

but among the boxes we found some old things he wrote that his mom saved (she's a genius). they're too precious/hilarious not to share:

the first is titled:
8 maybe 9 things to worry about

My dad could get sick and die
My head could get kicked off in soccer.
The ref. could give me a red card and I'd cry.
Mrs. Johnson could give me 5 million math problems.

My sisters muscle head boyfriends could beat me up.
My dog could get hit by a car.
My mom maybe could fall in quick sand.
My feet could get caught in tar.



the 2nd doesn't have a title:
If I were in charge of the world
The toy store and everything else would be free
School would be cancled if it was higher then 80 degrees and lower than 70 degrees.
You would get 20 dollars a day

If I were in charge of the world
You could drive when you were nine
I would live in the amusement park.
And no commercials on TV

If I were in charge of the world
Parents wouldn't be so strict
A candy bar would be nutritious like fruit
I must ride a rollercoaster around the house

If I were in charge of the world
All school days are early out
You could do anything you wanted
(within reason)
No curgue to get home.




Adam Ludwig 6th Grade


6 comments:

mom/carla said...

Oh....the good ole days in Ms. Johnson's class :) What a hoot!

jordan said...

ok this is hilarious. also, drew comes home and finds me wearing random clothes and says "so, you've been cleaning..." that is great!

kirstin said...

hahahahahaha!
I LOVE the writing pieces... can't remember what muscle-y boyfriends we had, but that's hilarious.
Also, when I clean, I end up in the most random outfits as well. As I find stuff, I just put it on (I think the goal is to take it off and put it where it belongs...).
Funny all around!

adamludwig said...

i actually remember your muscle head boyfriend I referenced. do you remember Jake Wood? i laughed out loud thinking about this.

Bethany said...

This is so funny! :)

kirstin said...

oh jake wood, of course. he was a muscle head. unfortunate really. :)
you crack me up, by the way.