Friday, May 13, 2011

Lucky Girl

So my husband just got back on Tuesday from being out of town for 2 weeks! It's amazing how different 2 weeks alone as a girlfriend is from 2 weeks alone as a wife. Living a married couple's life as a single is weird. When I was just a girlfriend, I lived with friends/family and had a bunch of other single friends always ready to do something. Now as a wife, we have a dog, and mostly married friends who are harder to hang out with when your other half isn't there. Anyway... we made it through (we being Stetson and me) and did manage to have some fun in the process. But the 2 weeks alone wasn't the lucky part.



I'm sure mom's understand this feeling much more than I even do (so Carla you'll like this too), but nothing makes you prouder/more thankful then getting several people making special points to send you messages telling you how great it was to spend time with your husband. I mean I had 3 separate people tell me this! And I get to hang out with him all the time! So that my friends, is what makes me so lucky:).See, doesn't he just scream "I'm a good time!" ?

1 comment:

Jordan said...

awww, I teared up reading this. Love you guys and am so grateful for how much you love each other!

he's a lucky guy too. :)