Sunday, January 30, 2011

A tip.

It's Sunday night. Which means tomorrow is Monday. I ALREADY have a case of the Mondays. I feel all sorts of complain-y already. So hopefully I have a change of attitude between now and then.



So in an effort to pump myself up for another work week, I feel it's time to unleash a list I've been compiling for some time. It's email addresses. Clients email addresses. You may think that email addresses arent exciting, but when you see my list, you'll thank me for the work I did to record them for you.



These are the emails always catch me off guard when I go to confirm them with customers. When I see the email we have one file, I am either so delighted at the awkward situation I could create that I read it back to them out loud: "so is your email still oh.so.prima.n.propa?"OR I am so uncomfortable by them already that I cant have my usual fun.



Regardless of my reaction, I make note to write it down, in hopes of one day writing this blog to share them with all of you.



And so.... I bring you awkward emails of north idaho.



l0ndonbastard1

no1unomofo (I asked for clarification on this one: "no one you know, mo fo")

just4barb69

horsepucky1

hotforsean

freeken2010

drunkenenglishmen

tatluver

magicbear

ilovewhitetigers

and...thundertongue4u



moral of this story: if you have a really awkward/embarressing/inappropriate email address (you know, the one you created in 6th grade as your first screen name, or the one you may have given out to send off a certain "vibe"), create one just for businesses. Maybe like you're name? johndoe@gmail.com. Now that our society is making a shift to email as the primary mode of communication, how about making it one that you can give to your insurance company that isnt super weird? Just a suggestion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bahahaahahahahahahaha i just threw up by thundertounge4u...i bet that person is overweight and plays a lot of video games.

Bethany said...

You should write a book with these. They are ridiculous!!! I tried to pick my favorite, but couldn't. They are all super creepy/weird. Although, I have to give props to some people for their beautiful display of creativity and lack of shame for their boldness.

mom/carla said...

Seriously....???

Shelly said...

FINALLY the email blog!!! Oh how I miss the "is this still your email" moments in the office.

Sara said...

I agree Shelly, it was the highlight of my day to hear Tricia LOUDLY say "Is your email still thundertounge4you@hotmail.com" lol!