Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas to me...

I'm a lucky girl.
Adam and I exchanged presents yesteday because we'll be in Denver for Christmas this year. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to brag about my presents on here:


Qdoba for dinner:)

Prenatal Vitamins. (for growing my hair and nails mostly)
I asked for them, cause who wants to spend money on vitamins in normal life?

a gift certificate for a mani/pedi or multiple manicures.






A starbucks gift card.
Cause there's only so many days left to get Peppermint Mochas...mmm.






The promise to go to the Polo outlet to get a new oxford. HOORAY!



See, like I said. I'm a lucky girl:).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaa i love that you asked for a polo, but i must say they are such a wardrobe staple. sounds like a great christmas!

kirstin said...

Love this!
And I asked for vitamins too... we can't afford the gummy ones and I LOVE them, so I asked for them for my stocking. :)

Bethany said...

Yay for presents! Starbucks, yum!!!