Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surprise Thanksgiving!

My parents called the Saturday before Thanksgiving (super early in the morning I'll add) to offer us one of the greatest surprises!: 2 tickets to Philadelphia for Thanksgiving!!!! It was so awesome! And I really think it was divinely inspired... it was too easy getting work off, finding someone to watch stetson, getting airport rides, having a super sweet travel day, and ending in Philadelphia. It was family time x 10000000!

We had thanksgiving dinner:




Went Midnight Shopping


and baked 10 different kinds of cookies!



and laughed... a lot. It was so wonderful and I'm so thankful for that blessing! We also watched a lot of football and a bit of Duke Basketball as well. And dont worry, got to see Liz too:)

ps. Liz, this why you're never my profile picture. We never take them together.

1 comment:

mom/carla said...

I'm so glad that you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!