Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Things We Do for Love...



















Yup. you guys are seeing this right. This... is my backyard. (I promise it's not a ghetto as the fence lets on to). I'm sure I must have blogged about Adam and Patrick's camo boat last year sometime, well it's back. And right now, in my backyard, in all it's Camouflaged glory, right there for all to see. And the moment i start to squirm thinking about it... all I have to do is remember Adams face a few seconds ago, as he was filling up a bucket with soap and water telling me he's going to clean out the live wells. I'm pretty sure I havent seen a grin like that from him in a while. So yes... I, Tricia Ludwig, am in love with my husband. I live in North Idaho, and am part owner of a camouflaged bass boat, which I proudly (or squirmishly) display on our lawn in our backyard.


.....(Hopefully it'll be gone tomorrow).

2 comments:

mom/carla said...

Oh, Trish....I must admit that your post made me cry.....I love you so much!!! I love that you love Adam so much!!! I am SOOOO glad that you are part of our family!!

Anonymous said...

i hope one day i love my husband as much as you do...because i'm not sure i'd put up with that boat. you're a better woman than i.