Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tribute to Grove City

i've found blogs with actual pictures (not google images) tend to be more interesting. So i looked through our old pictures on our computer--which is limited since we've only had it for a couple years--and found some worth sharing. I'll have to group them based on location, but hopefully it'll help make my blog more interesting from time to time.

Here's a small tribute to Grove City:



Haunted Hayride Date Night--Lia and I shared Boxy as a date.



Senior Night




Later that Senior Night




Nick and I at Adam and Steve's Christmas Party




Boxy and I again at the Haunted Hayride



Fall Formal Senior Year--Niagara Falls




Halloween Party--Bumble Bee and Carmen Sandiego

4 comments:

kirstin said...

LOVE these... oh GCC. I don't think I have any on our computer of the good ol' Grove City days (shocker), but I love this idea... :)

jordan said...

I love the one of senior night followed by later that night. :) Fun to see your life at GCC

Anonymous said...

i love that you are wearing the "queen bee" costume recycled from me...thank you for wearing a shirt underneath it and not looking like the queen of the trailer trash like i did.

...i have a bad track record of halloween costumes apparently...

Tricia said...

pretty sure this was the second party i wore it too... the first might not have been so classy. jk... i mean i'm always a conservative dresser---everything looks better with a turtleneck underneath.