Thursday, March 11, 2010

hair

I promise i'm not trying to turn my blog into the next consumer report site. promise. But i just had a tip off from my boss, Sara, for a great hair secret.... dry shampoo . Yes, I know, it's been around for a while---but usually at the $30 price point... Not any longer!
So again, my love of beauty product off brands from the drug store, took over and i had to get the new Treseme version of this little hair miracle.
((ps. it also comes in a waterless foam which is supposedly for curly hair and is pictured below. the dry shampoo looks the same but is red instead of green and is a spray, not a pump.))





I cant wait to use it. (I'll probably purposely not wash my hair tomorrow morning to see how i like it. )


**I promise my next post wont be about products or books.

3 comments:

mom/carla said...

Even with your "rave" review, it is most likely that I will stay with my tried and true Pantene :)

Unknown said...

I've heard about that stuff, I was never sure how well it worked or if there was any residue left behind. Let me know what happens, I may be interested in trying it out too!

kirstin said...

Umm, I LOVE dry shampoo. And a cheaper version is great news. It's on my list.
ps- Please keep posting this info... it's important- haha! :) I love the book reviews too.