Monday, January 25, 2010

another drug store cosmetic love...

at this time in my life, reloading my makeup arsenal is generally limited to a trip to nearest walgreens and the occasional outing to the coeur d alene beauty supply. Perhaps some of you are in the same boat? therefore, piggybacking off my stiletto mascara post, i'd like to share my latest find in the land of the cosmetic "offbrands":



Covergirl Wetslicks. I've always been a fan actually... since high school, when my pick of choice inevitably ended up with some shade of icy pink (ew). But today I picked a more updated shade: No Care Bare

perks:
1. $6.00
2. moisturizing
3. hint of color and not too much shine.


anyone else have a current drugstore cosmetic love?

2 comments:

Meg (MU) said...

I am always looking for a product that does not break the wallet and is not a shade of fire engine red. I tend to lean towards anything with the word "Bare" in the title. Thanks. I will check this out. Also, check out Blistex Silk & Shine and for a little more money check out Cargo Lipgloss in Kalamazoo. Enjoy.

kirstin said...

ummm, I don't have any drugstore favorites currently, but I did ask for last stiletto in my stocking. and love it.
thanks for passing on this very important info! :)