Monday, July 27, 2009

pressure

So i pressured myself into posting because I'm going away for a week starting wednesday (and that awkward family photos post was obviously a bust).

so i decided to leave you with my random thoughts:

i'm liking red wine... healthy and sophisticated

on book four of twilight... it's only taken me since last fall to read them all.

i started digging my ipod again, i only recently jumped back off the cd train and onto the i pod train. I go back and forth.

having a bachelorette finale party with my bosses. stoked.

philly at the end of august, whoot whoot (insert whooting of college frat guy)

And a glimpse into future blogs:
1. camping
2. colorado
3. awkward email addresses/ringback tones at work.

6 comments:

Bethany said...

For what reason are you coming to PA in August? Or is it just to see your rents? I am nosy, so I just wanted to know. Also, I appreciate you commenting on my lame posts recently. I feel as though I'm going through a dry spell and you may be my only reader. Maybe. Or maybe, you always were my only reader. I keep wanting my dad to follow my blog. He told me he tried once but couldn't figure it out. Not sure what is so hard about it. Ok..this comment is longer than I intended it to be. Love you!

PS-Looked into Idaho plane tix. Why the heck is it so expensive?! Holy cow. Maybe next summer.

Tricia said...

haha, i know it's because idaho is so far away. literally we're like 10 minutes from the washington border.

AND YES I"M COMING, for no reason other than because i miss everyone. want to get together that sunday? i'm trying to see as much of the fam as possible. i was thinking a sunday lunch or something?

Tricia said...

love you too!

Bethany said...

What Sunday is that? The 30th? Is Adam coming too!?

Tricia said...

yes the 30th. and no he's not:(

mom/carla said...

good to hear that you like red wine....we have some from Spain that I want to share with you at BV :)