Tuesday, August 11, 2009

i dont know what it is....




...about getting costco coupons in the mail that lights up my life.

the fact that I'm married now so i'm more lame/boring? (i hope this is a no)
the idea of getting mail?
the idea of having an excuse to buy my favorite things in mass quantity?
the idea of saving money?
the idea of eating for free while saving money?
the idea of eating for free while saving money, with the hopes of a churro/hotdog/frozen yogurt or all three waiting for me behind the finish (checkout) line?

i dont know what it is... but somedays it feels a bit like christmas when i open that mailbox.

and today was one of those days.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I should start sending you mail.

mom/carla said...

I also need to make a point of sending mail!!!

I agree though, the soft swirl chocolate/vanilla twist yogurt is worth the trip!

Bethany said...

By the way, I have never even been to a Costco!! :-0

Anonymous said...

when you talk about coupons and purchasing vacuum cleaners...you totally lose some street cred....just sayin