Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where can a girl get a 16oz. iced coconut coffee with cream and sugar around here?




View the listings below to find the most convenient Dunkin' Donuts location.




0 Locations found for 83814.









...this is the heartbreaking news I received when trying to find the nearest dunkin donuts. I already knew there weren't any in coeur d'alene, but was hoping for something like "Spokane, WA . 25 miles" or something of that nature. But nope. None close enough to even be worth mentioning. I am fortunate that they have a million Starbucks around here, but unless I have a gift card, or Keje, I hesitate a lot more to go there. But lately I've had one of those two things, and now am going through coffee withdraw. Oh, Idaho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

move.

ryguy83185 said...

This makes me sad...