Wednesday, March 18, 2009

writers block

well... it's been a long time since i wrote a blog. i really have been having a hard time developing one fleeting thought enough to write a few paragraphs about it. Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your perspective), i have plenty of free time on my hands these days, again. this makes it much easier to let my mind wander. So probably there will be posts coming a bit more often these next few weeks.

in the meantime, today's fleeting thought: my uncontrollable blurting out of cheesy phrases. Lately I've been caught saying things like "no-problem-o", "anywho", "holy smokes", and just random comments like "oh, jack...." (in a disappointed/concerned tone) while watching 24. All of which are said so sincerely...Who am I? and where are these sayings coming from?

3 comments:

Bethany said...

We all have an inner "old lady." This is my explanation.

adamludwig said...

haha. i think that's exactly right.

adamludwig said...

shoot, i always do that to adam.