Friday, August 14, 2009

dance

The original purpose for this post was to talk about how risky the raise the roof dance move is. About how rarely does any one look "acceptable" doing it, and about how the biggest issues lie in over using your head and shoulders. Lastly, it was going to be about how it was "cool" for about mmm...maybe a couple of years circa 2000, and not really ever cool now. (this all evolved after attending a Spokane Indians minor league baseball game if that helps paint a picture).

Unfortunately I couldn't find any great videos of people demonstrating my point on you tube. BUT I did find an old favorite (and it's sequel) so i'll leave you with these. A positive approach to dancing, instead of negative, judgmental one.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

HAHA! Both great! I just watched them with my dad. He wants to practice, he said, so he can get that good.

mom/carla said...

this guys is really good! mark was wondering what the heck I was watching because I kept on laughing!