Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rainier/Portland









These are our pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend away. (I still haven't quite figured out the knack of uploading them backwards so they'd be in the order that they happened.) But anyway... here's some of them. I'll probably post the rest on facebook.
We had a great time. We learned how to play Pinochle, we went to 2 micro breweries, 1 sports bar, shopping!, watched cable tv, bought a couple fun ornaments, walked a TON, and saw the Gorge.

We had so much fun, which I guess we had to. If we couldnt spend Thanksgiving with our families (and friends) we had to come up with something super sweet to even try to compare. I think we did pretty well.

Now back to studying. The test is friday.


Also... Happy Birthday Kirstin! :)

1 comment:

jordan said...

:) I love that fake smile of adam's in the car. classic. I find myself making the same smile from time to time and think of him when I see those pics. looks like y'all had a great time!