Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our First Christmas







Last night Adam and I picked out and decorated our first Christmas tree! I've always looked forward to having my own tree, and decorating it with my family "when I grew up". Well I guess last night was it. It was so fun, but it was also accompanied with the familiar frustrations with lights and ornaments and pricks from the tree...all of which only made me smile even bigger. There's something comforting in knowing that even as we embark on our new married adventure together, there's some memories and traditions that we don't have to give up:)

2 comments:

mom/carla said...

Pretty tree you guys! Where did you get it? I also like the Mr. and Mrs. Snowpeople ornaments!

Anonymous said...

hahaha i love your tree! especially the point of the tree that seems to be a foot long.