Sunday, September 14, 2008

"One Tree Bill"

so... yesterday might have been one of, if not my favorite, married day so far. I know this might be a bold statement considering we've been to Jamaica and driven across the northern part of the country together, but this might really top them. YESTERDAY Adam and I spent our whole day watching season 5 of One tree Hill, or "one tree bill" as he liked to call it. seriously, 12 hours of drama... it was perfect. Adam said he was scoring serious husband points and hopes they're transferable to 12 hours worth of xbox3. we'll see about that...

...but before you judge us, allow us to defend ourselves: we really truly had nothing to do yesterday, kate had sent it to me to watch, we had spent the day before helping kedron and patrick move in, we dont have cable, and we just got a "new" couch and 32" TV. If you ask me, that's the perfect recipe for a lazy saturday, and in my opinion, that's just what it was.

No comments: