Thursday, September 11, 2008

The blogging world is over-populated

So I decided to start blogging. I've been toying with the idea but have been holding out for several reasons:
one. I already have a diary, and I didn't feel like writing about my life TWICE
minus one. I realize I haven't written in my diary since I got engaged.
two. I have nothing to say to the world.
minus two. I realize that people can read if they want to or not. And I think news about naming the neighbors cat Vikki might make someone, even if it's just Liz, laugh.
three. I can't think of a name for my blog.
minus three. If you google "phrases" it's a big help.

So...

here I am.

But I enter the blogging world under these stipulations:
-I do not have to capitalize the letter "I" if I dont want to, after this post.
-I might not have anything to post at times.
-If you want to give feedback, you should.

here goes nothing...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two things:
1. Were you bored today? I saw you posted on the family website. I was actually reading it and looking at the pictures while I had a class. They were doing a worksheet on verbs, and I was on the family website. I also had the Jonas Brothers playing out loud on iTunes during class. Does this make me a bad teacher? Eh, we get our work done and the kids love it. Ok sorry I sidetracked- this is Not MY blog.

2. I think it is a great idea since you moved a world away. I did livejournal before and I really liked it. It is easier to type about your day than handwrite it. Plus, nosy people like me can read about your business and we can't read your diary all the way in Idaho!

Tricia said...

hooray! I love that you found this! So did you see in on my facebook?

2 things:
1. jonas brothers rule--ellen always has them on her show, so you're at least as cool as her
2. just know that i'm not writing too many personal things on it. I once was addicted to reading this girls from my high school, but she wrote about mastisis(I can't spell) but apparently it's an infection with breast feeding. gross. I'm not gonna be like her

Tricia said...

AND...yes I am bored today. I'm so tempted to post again, but i'll wait until tomorrow. I'll take today to narrow down what the topic will be...

you can't post like every few hours, or everyone will know that it's all i do. i have to pretend as though i barely had time to post.

Anonymous said...

i hope that the girl whose blog you read (who shall remain namesless) goes on your facebook and reads your blog and then reads your comments and is horrified/offended.

i'm also glad that we will basically be writing to eachother.