Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cutest Shopping Partner EVER



So what happens when you're not working anymore? You get to take your nephew on little "special days" with you. Lucky Burke, this "special day" we had was him coming wedding shoe shopping with me. But man, what a trooper. We went to 5 stores: Ross, Famous Footwear, Payless, Target, and Nordstrom Rack! And he even said cute things like "look Trish, I think these are the shoes for you". Now imagine that said with a little voice of a 3 year old... melts your heart, right? I'll apologize for making him come shoe shopping with me when he's older... but for now, I'll take full advantage. Don't worry, in case you were starting to feel badly for him, we did get a treat from Target's cafe...a "bwue slushy". Love this guy.











1 comment:

Bethany said...

He is so cute and sounds like a pip! Glad you are close to him now.