Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School Cool

As I mentioned in the last post, I get pretty siked around back to school, even when I don't have a reason to. BUT now I have a reason, his name is Adam, and tomorrow is his first day.

Today, he did his back to school shopping. I, of course, invited myself along. I also learned a couple of things...
1. Adam and I have very different taste in pens.
2. Pens have a size.
3. It's a good thing for our bank account that Adam is the one going back to school, not me.

Anyway, his bag is packed (his pens and pencils are in their alloted slots, thanks to me) and off he goes tomorrow at 6:45. If I'm lucky, I'll get a picture of him for you, standing by his car!


2 comments:

natalie said...

I am waiting anxiously for the pic! Good luck, Adam!!!

Bethany said...

Good luck to Adam with his courses!