Saturday, April 16, 2011

Taking after my sister-in-laws, kind of.

Our house is gray and white, and with the amount of gray outside lately, it needed a color pop. So, taking a cue from my creative sister-in-laws, I decided to make a wreath for our front door instead of buying it. I generally stay away from making things myself because I always expect with the amount of work that I put into it, plus time, that it should look BETTER than store bought--and for some reason I am always disappointed when that's not true. But this time, with our budget in mind, I went about it anyway.



a little pic of my crafty helper.


and the finished product. I still usually think I should have just bought one, but my bank account, and my husband are thankful that I didn't.

1 comment:

mom/carla said...

You are LIGHT YEARS ahead of me, Trish! It looks great!