Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Poems for Fro Yo


A Limerick:
There once was a girl named Tricia
Eating Fro Yo was always her wish-a
They put one up the street
And her life feels complete
Now she always looks for someone to go with-a.
Another Limerick:
Rows of flavors line the walls
Comes in all sizes: larges, mediums, and smalls,
Free endless samples to help choose,
Each tasting so great she can't lose,
"What the heck, I'll take them all(s)!"
An Ode to Fro Yo:
Free endless samples
Toppings by the handfuls
Oh how I love fro yo
All kinds of flavors
Each bite I savor
Oh how I love fro yo
"Healthier" than ice cream
If it ever closes, I'll scream!
Oh how I love fro yo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Fro-yo Haiku:
fro-yo on my lips
yummy oh so delicious
toppings are the ish

mom/carla said...

Oh Trish...I know that you LOVE frozen yogurt. I'm so glad that you now have a choice other than COSTCO! I just didn't know that your "love for yogurt" would lead to Limericks and Odes :) You continue to surprise and amuse me! love you!