Monday, September 20, 2010

And So the Story Begins...

Baby Annotti is coming in about 3 weeks!!!! So my friend Meredith and I had the pleasure of throwing Kedron a Storybook themed baby shower to get ready for the little rascal. My work friends Sara and Shelly were a HUGE help too, and we had a bit of banner help from Kirst. Here's some pictures below:















It has been so fun watching Keje during her pregnancy. She's been keeping herself busy cooking, sewing, and decorating. It's fun seeing her become more and more of a mom even before this little one arrives. I cant wait to meet him/her and see Keje and Patrick grow as a family as learn to parent this new life. It'll be soon....

3 comments:

mom/carla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mom/carla said...

Oh I wish that I could have been there!!! It looks like is was a GREAT shower...I know that Keje REALLY appreciated it. The theme was perfect and all of you did such a FABULOUS job with the decorations and the food!

(sorry for the previous deleted post...I typed a bunch of mumbled words).

Bethany said...

Trish- I am impressed. What an adorable theme! Yummy looking food, too. I am so happy for Adam's sister and her husband! :) Can't wait to see you sooooon!