Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A Little Summertime Obsession


So Summer is finally here (I think) in CDA and Adam and I have been addicted to grilling. Let me clarify--I prep, he grills. But we've honestly grilled outside 4 out of 5 days that we've been home!

The Menu at the Ludwig house has gone like this:

1. BBQ Burgers with onion straws
2. Jamaican Jerk Chicken
3.Margarita Pizza
4. Orange Chipotle Glazed Chicken with yellow zucchini.

Good thing I married someone who LOVESSSS grilling. Now all we need is some cute patio furniture...

ps. Stetson seems to love grilling too:)

4 comments:

jordan said...

another p.s.-
love the block socks adj.

Unknown said...

You can dress them up to take them out but sometimes they dress themselves. Adj that is so so much me I had to laugh out loud

Bethany said...

Wow Trish-all of that food sounds so good! Did you grill the pizza? I just tried to grill a pizza for the first time and it burned a bit but was so tasty! I guess I needed Adam to help control the grill so it didn't get black on the bottom!
Glad you two are enjoying summer!!

kirstin said...

Umm, I know this is late (I haven't been online for fun in forever)... but we found fabulous patio furniture at Target for 75% off a couple weeks ago. You should check and see if your Target has some too????
Love the grilling, by the way... yum!