Thursday, October 15, 2009


Let me tell you about a little life saver that i've had in my life lately. It's Adams Peanut Butter. When you're moving, you have no food because everything is in boxes. especially when your move takes a week. One of the smartest things i've ever done was putting that peanut butter into my purse and lugging it around with me everywhere. It's been a pseudo-best friend in lots of situations. And it's absolutely delicious.

I think everyone should carry peanut butter in their purse. At least while you move.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did paula hi-jack your blog?

mom/carla said...

You know that I LOVE peanut butter...especially ADAM"S P&B. My current favorite pre-run snack is just a teaspoon of ADAM'S, half a banana and a cup of water. It sticks with me for at least a 10K :)