Sunday, January 4, 2009

5, 6, and 3

So Jordan posted this on her blog, and I figured it was a pretty festive idea... more than any i'd had. Except I added an extra accomplishment in 2008.

So here it goes:

5 things I hope to accomplish in 2009:
-visiting my friends and family as much as possible
-learn to like running
-continue to learn how to eat fish
-learn to ski
-learning how to budget our money better

6 things I'm proud of accomplishing in 2008:
-graduating college
-getting married:)
-getting a real job
-moving/living on my own (with Adam)
-going to new places I've never been: Jamaica, Portland, Tacoma, seeing the Pacific Ocean
-watching Philadelphia win a championship--the first one in my lifetime--even though I didnt do much to help accomplish it.

3 things I'm not so proud of in 2008:
-not doing more with my 4 months of not working
-not finishing books I start reading
-my lack of commitment to spending time with God everyday.

3 comments:

jordan said...

haha- I love it that one of the things you are most proud of is the Phillies.

Just so you know- now that the cowboys and colts are out of the picture, I am going all the way with the eagles. :)
(the colts were my top choice cause a friend plays for them...)

Tricia said...

fabulous! 3rd preference is better than no preference. A word of warning: Philadelphia sports teams seem to have a way of breaking your heart, but as I learned in november, when they are on they can make you the happiest girl in the world:)

Anonymous said...

i'm glad the phillies made you tha happiest girl in the world.