Thursday, March 1, 2012

This is my life...


So yes. See this picture above? This happened.

Monday night Adam gets invited to go to the Avalanche game.
He asked if I wanted to go too (sweet guy that he is),
but I said no thinking it'd be a fun guys night and I'd rather pocket the $25 instead.

So I had myself what I considered to be a pretty productive night:
doing some stuff around the house and working on a project for work.
An evening I'd be proud of on most nights.

Well when Adam gets home, he wakes me up and says:

Adam: "Trish, you'll never guess who I met tonight..."
Me: "who?"
Adam: "Channing Tatum"
Me: "whhhaaaaat?"
Adam: "yeah, I took a picture with him because I knew if I didn't, you wouldn't believe me"
So yeah... while I'm home doing "stuff around the house" (which is code for laundry and cleaning the room) and "finishing up a project" (which is code for making a collage out of magazine clippings onto poster board for a "dream board" for work) my husband and his 3 friends from college are just, you know, having a drink with Channing Tatum.

s e r i o u s l y ?

This is my life.

And don't worry. I earned even more cool points (not) for driving around the Ritz 3 times hoping to see him. Unsuccessful.

1 comment:

mom/carla said...

What???? how did this happen???